What’s the difference between renting a Post Office Mailbox (PO Box) and Private Mailbox (PMB)? Goin’ Postal Bellevue is here to answer that question. Here are 7 secrets about renting a Private Mailbox at Goin’ Postal Bellevue.
- Full Package receiving: We accept and sign for letters and packages from the US Postal Service, FedEx, DHL, UPS and other carriers.
- Security: Unlike other mailbox services we are only open during our business hours, so that your letters and packages are kept safe until you pick them up.
- FREE Call-in Service: Save some gas and give us a call to know if you have anything in your box.
- FREE Notification Service: Waiting for an important document or package? We can call you once it arrives.
- Reliability: Someone is always present during our business hours to receive your letters, package and even oversize shipments.
- Mail Forwarding: Going to be out of town? We can forward your mail daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly. (additional fee applies)
- Business Accounts: Perfect for start-ups, small, medium, large businesses.
Ready to rent a private mailbox at Goin’ Postal Bellevue? Bring 2 sets of ID (Driver License + utility bill/car registration).
We are located on the corner of 148th AVE NE and NE 20th St, in the same complex with IHOP, Goodwill, Seattle Lighting and Casual Male XL.