- Ship early to save time and money.
- Mondays are usually the busiest holiday shipping days.
- December 17-21 is expected to be the busiest shipping week of the season.
- Use a new box to provide additional protection for your items.
- Fragile items? Use at least 2″ of packing peanuts on each side of your item for additional protection.
- Use packing tape. Do not use masking tape, duct tape or cellophane tape.
Goin’ Postal Bellevue is your neighborhood shipping and mailbox center.
14725 NE 20th St Suite D, Bellevue WA 98007
TEL: (425) 747 – 8222